Thursday, January 7, 2010

Johnny, where are you?

Dear John,

I miss you. As you may have realized, I've been kidnapped. I've also been officially named Clarence (not my first choice, but hey). I wouldn't dare disclose my kidnapper's name but just know that I'm in good hands.

Actually, I was even allowed to take a stroll around the NJ office today to look for you. As you may have guessed, I wasn't able to find you though.

I figured my best bet would be to check your office:


When I didn't find you there I decided to check around downstairs - I stopped by Susan's desk, checked out the mail room, the Joel, I even stopped to read the latest issue of PRWeek in the library.


Then I headed upstairs (yes, it took awhile) and I figured I'd stop by the head honcho's office.


He said he hadn't seen you so I looked in the third floor conference room, searched by the mailboxes, I even looked over by Lisa's office - all to no avail.


That being said - my search is on. I miss you dearly, John, and will stop at nothing until I find you. I created this blog as a way to communicate with you. I want you to know that I am safe and sound. Be sure to check back here often - I'll update you from each step along my journey. I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment